The purpose of this page is to describe how to manage this web site in relation to the processing of personal data of users who consult it: those data will be processed according to the principles of lawfulness, correctness, relevance and non-excess.
This information is also provided to those who interact with the web services of PIZZIUM SPA and / or by sending an email to email@example.com, in accordance with art. 13 of Regulation EU 679/16 (GDPR).
Please note that this information is provided only for the aforementioned site and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user via any link.
1) Why you receive this communication
PIZZIUM SPA, as Data Controller, wants to inform you about what data it collects and with which methods, so as to ensure the respect of your rights and your fundamental freedoms, with particular reference to the confidentiality and security with which the data are processed.
2) Object of the treatment
The data processed refer to:
– Data collected automatically. The computer systems and the applications dedicated to the functioning of this website, during their normal functioning, detect some data (the transmission of which is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols) potentially associated with identifiable users. The collected data include the IP addresses and the domain names of the computers used by the users, the addresses in the Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (success, error, etc.) and other parameters concerning the operating system, the browser and the computer environment used by the user. These data are processed, for the time strictly necessary, for the sole purpose of obtaining statistical information on the use of the web site and to check its regular operation. The provision of such data is mandatory, as it is directly connected to the web browsing experience.
– Data provided voluntarily by the user. This web site does not collect personal data voluntarily provided, however the Data Controller may collect any data provided by the data subject through the email address firstname.lastname@example.org or in the appropriate form of the section ‘work with us’, whose processing is subject to express and unequivocal consent (which has to follow the reading of the dedicated information).
3) For what purposes we use your personal data
Without necessary consent:
The collection and processing of personal data will be carried out exclusively for purposes strictly connected and instrumental to the fulfilment of the obligations related to the relations with our company and to complete requests sent via email.
The data processing could also be carried out to comply with law, regulations, community regulations and instructions received from authorities authorized to do so by law and by supervisory and control bodies and for anonymous and aggregate statistical purposes.
4) How long we store your personal information
Personal Data collected for the execution of a contract between the Owner and the User and to reply to requests, will be retained until the execution of the contract is completed.
The Data Controller may be obliged to keep Personal Data for a longer period to comply with legal obligation or an order of an authority.
At the end of the retention time, personal data will be deleted. Therefore, at the end of this term, the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
5) The security of your personal data
Your data will be processed using instruments that guarantee confidentiality, integrity and availability. The processing is carried out on paper and through computerized and/or automated systems and will include all the operations or set of operations as laid down in art. 4 of the GDPR that are needed, including the communication to the persons acting under the authority of the. The data will not be disseminated; instead, they might or will be communicated to public or private subjects operating within the scope of the purposes described above.
6) Who can access your personal data
Only authorized persons may access your data because of the duties assigned to them assigned by the Data Controller, possibly also to employees and / or collaborators of infragroup companies such as Bandapane S.r.l.
For the purposes indicated, the data – or some of them – may also be accessible or may be disclosed to persons whose right to access is defined by law or secondary or community legislation.
7) Where your personal data are stored
The management and storage of your personal data will take place on paper, duly stored in special archives locked and/or on servers located within the European Union. Those servers are owned by the Owner and third-party companies duly appointed as Data Processors. The data will not be transferred outside the European Union.
8) Is it mandatory to consent to the provision of your data?
The transmission of your navigation data is mandatory to continue browsing on this web site.
The Data Controller does not require other data, however you could accidentally provide other personal data by sending an e-mail (email@example.com).
9) What are your rights in relation to the GDPR?
Secondo le disposizioni del GDPR, PIZZIUM SPA garantisce i seguenti diritti:
– obtain confirmation that personal data processing is in progress or not, and in this case obtain access to personal data (access right, Article 15);
– obtain the rectification of inaccurate personal data without undue delay (Right of Rectification Article 16);
– obtain the erasure of personal data without undue delay if certain conditions are met (Right to be forgotten Article 17);
– obtain the restriction of processing in certain cases (Right to limitation of treatment Article 18);
– receive, in a structured commonly used and machine-readable format, the personal data and transmit them to another Data Controller without hindrance form the controller to which the personal data have been provided (Data portability right, Article 20);
– object at any time to processing of personal data (Right of opposition art 21);
– receive without undue delay the communication of a personal data breach suffered by the data controller and/or the data processors, if the abovementioned breach represents a threat to the rights and freedoms of the data subject (Article 34);
– withdrawal the consent expressed at any time (Conditions for consent Article 7).
10) You can address every request to the contacts provided by the Data Controller
If you believe that we have not complied with your rights regarding the personal data protection, you can contact the Supervisory Authority.
As an alternative, if you live in another country, you can contact the local Data Protection Authority.
11) Data Controller
The Data Controller is PIZZIUM s.p.a. – Registered office: Viale Tunisia, 6 – 20124 Milan – VAT registration Number: 09695390964
Telephone: +39 02 29404069 Mail firstname.lastname@example.org
The list of data processors and of the persons acting under the authority of the data controller, is available at the registered office of the aforementioned owner.
12) Update of this information
This information may change. Any substantial change will be communicated to you by email or through our website.